Our mandate is to protect and manage water and land resources. We have a key role in providing recreational open space and trails, conservation information, and education to the residents of our watershed.
The Mattagami Region Conservation Authority is currently accepting resumes for summer employment.
- Maintenance of Conservation Authority properties and buildings.
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of recreational trails.
- 16 years of age or older;
- able to work outdoors and in adverse environmental conditions;
- a team player with good organization, interpersonal, and oral communication skills;
- valid Ontario driver’s licence;
- some heavy lifting required;
- applicants must be eligible to work in Canada;
- experience with grass cutting equipment is an asset;
- first aid certification is an asset.
35 hours per week throughout the summer months
How to apply?
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Kevin Gagnon, Field Supervisor
Mattagami Region Conservation Authority
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Summer Employment
Friday, March 31, 2023
We thank all applicants for your interest. Only those requiring an interview will be contacted.