Summer Student Employment
The Mattagami Region Conservation Authority is currently accepting resumes for summer student employment 2021.
- Maintenance of Conservation Authority grounds and buildings.
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of recreational trails.
- 16 years of age or older
- Enrolled full time in high school or a post-secondary program and returning to school in the fall
- Interested in outdoor recreational programs
- A team player with good organization, interpersonal, and oral communication skills
- Able to work outdoors and in adverse environmental conditions
- Valid Ontario driver’s license
- Some heavy lifting required
- Experience with grass cutting equipment is an asset
- First Aid certification is an asset
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
- ** depending on funding opportunities, some positions may be available for youth not enrolled in school
- 35 hours per week throughout summer months.
How to apply?
Please provide your resume and a cover letter via e-mail to:
Kevin Gagnon, Field Supervisor
Mattagami Region Conservation Authority
Subject: Summer Employment
Friday, March 26, 2021
We thank all applicants for your interest in the Mattagami Region Conservation Authority, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.