Summer Student Employment
The Mattagami Region Conservation Authority (MRCA) is currently accepting resumes for summer student employment.
Our mandate is to protect and manage water and land resources. We have a key role in providing recreational open space and trails, conservation information, and education to the residents of our watershed.
- Maintenance of Conservation Authority grounds and buildings
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of recreational trails
- 16 years of age or older;
- enrolled full time in high school or a post-secondary program;
- interested in outdoor recreational programs;
- a team player with good organization, interpersonal, and oral communication skills;
- able to work outdoors and in adverse environmental conditions;
- valid Ontario driver’s license;
- experience with grass cutting equipment is an asset;
- some heavy lifting required.
35 hours per week throughout the summer months.
How to apply?
Provide your cover letter and resume via email to:
Kevin Gagnon, Field Supervisor
Mattagami Region Conservation Authority
Subject: Summer Employment
Friday, March 6, 2020
We thank all applicants for your interest. Only those requiring an interview will be contacted.